Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 22,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger. Explore opportunities in Information Technology Services.
Take the first step towards designing your career with Stantec as a Desktop Support Analyst.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Configuration/reconfiguration of hardware, including workstations and printers including new office set up or acquisition work
* Analyze and resolve end-user hardware, software and connectivity issues which could be more complex in nature
* Create and update accurate and consistent records of all calls
* Monitor progress on problem resolution and advise users on status of issue
* Supporting Corporate policies procedures and best practices pertinent to Window Servers
* Performing system backups/recoveries
* Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to our internal clients
* Provide excellent client service
Your Capabilities and Credentials
* Proven competence in a Microsoft Windows environment including Windows server 2012/2016, Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office Suite, Anti-Virus software.
* Current knowledge of PC hardware and the ability to set up, configure, and rebuild workstations.
* Have proven troubleshooting skills to resolved more complex issues.
* Experience in an ITIL and SOX compliant organization a plus.
* Excellent customer relationship, communications and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to move, carry and manipulate equipment up to 50 pounds.
Education and Experience
Technical degree/diploma/certificate or equivalent in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 5-6 years of experience.
Position will primarily work in an office setting; may require some field work.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Desktop Support Analyst
Primary Location: United States-California-Pasadena
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Req ID: 190001DZ
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.