The primary responsibility of the Desktop Support Analyst is to provide support and maintain organizational computer systems, desktops, laptops, and peripherals. These responsibilities range from installation, diagnosis, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading computer hardware, software, peripherals and equipment to ensure optimal workplace performance. This position will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide customer assistance where required. Works diligently to reduce the number of issues customers face while working proactively to provide the tools customers need to perform their work.
* Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop/laptop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
* Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products in both the corporate and field environments.
* Construct, test, and install customized images and configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
* Provide telecommunications support and resolution for desktop VoIP phone sets.
* Collaborate with Technology team members to ensure efficient operation of the organization's desktop computing environment.
* Receive and respond to incoming calls, emails, and/or work orders regarding desktop problems.
* Ensure that desktop network connections are in proper working order.
* If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
* Excellent IT skills and knowledge of troubleshooting computer related issues both hardware and software, including desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
* Working technical knowledge of Windows operating systems, Google Chrome/Android, Active Directory, and networking protocols.
* Ability to read and understand technical manuals, OEM guides, and procedural documentation.
Education and/or Experience:
* AA / AS degree or equivalent work experience
* 2-3 years of experience in a desktop support role
* Experience with iSupport Enterprise Incident Management system or similar incident & request tracking system
* Advanced computer, telecommunications, networking and remote access experience
Certifications or Licenses:
* CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ ITIL Foundation, or MCSE/MCSA would be helpful.
Other Skills & Abilities:
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
* Sitting, standing, or walking for extended periods of time.
* Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components.
* Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits to include 401(k), best-in-class products, and more! Both innovative and high-performing, our stores provide you with unlimited possibilities to start your career. Be a part of the Tuesday Morning growth!
About Tuesday Morning
Tuesday Morning specializes in selling discounted, upscale decorative home accessories, housewares, seasonal goods and famous-maker gifts.