Description:This position within Lockheed Martin Enterprise IT (EIT) supports the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Business Area at the Palmdale Facility. The responsibilities of this position are dual focused, providing exemplary Executive Support to Aeronautics executives and their staff, while also running the LM iLab, which is a Lockheed Martin facility that educates users, supports new technologies, and provides walk-up support for iOS/Macintosh/Windows infrastructure customers. Support includes a wide range of disciplines including, but not limited to, iOS support, Windows support, printers and application support. The position also assists with new technology evaluations in support of the Aeronautics IT Technology and User Experience teams.
Job responsibilities include:
* Customer Service Interaction
* Desktop PCs, Workstations and Laptops
* Printers and other peripherals
* Networking devices and other infrastructure components
* Mobile, personal wireless devices (primarily iOS devices)
* Audio/visual systems, such as projectors and
* Other electronic devices as required
* Work with Information Technology vendors to evaluate
new IT technologies
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule, as needed, and support a 24/7 on call schedule.
* Ability to support tours and special events, sometimes outside of normal business hours
* This facility requires US Citizenship.
* Significant experience providing exemplary support for Corporate Executives and their staff.
* Outstanding analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Desktop support experience with the Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7 & 10).
* Experience troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
* Experience operating and maintaining HW/SW configurations
* Experience supporting IT equipment including:
* Desktop PCs, Workstations and Laptops, Apple systems.
* Printers and other peripherals.
* Networking devices and other infrastructure components (to include Wireless technologies).
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (2013, 2016, 365).
* Knowledge of IT disciplines, for example: VPN solutions (ie. Pulse Secure), and software distribution tools (ie. AirWatch, SCCM, CM2012)
* Demonstrated proficiency with iOS devices (ie. iPhone, iPad, iPod).
* Experience working on IT Teams.
* Outstanding customer service skills and commitment to customer service.
* Significant experience interfacing with customers, IT management, and vendors; effectively representing the IT support organization.
* Excellent and effective teaming skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience researching and supporting new and emerging technologies.
* Familiarity with Lockheed Martin policies and procedures.
* Experience with Airwatch Mobile Device Management solution.
* Experience coordinating IT Projects.
* Experience in IT customer service environment using Service Now ITSM.
* Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated effective teaming skills.
* Aptitude for learning new technologies.
* Desktop support experience with Mac OS.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.