Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide second line of support assistance to client users experiencing problems with IS supportedsoftware and hardware.
* Identifies and resolves desktop/laptop hardware problems.
* Initial network troubleshooting and determination of appropriate escalation path.
* Resolve and work proactively on virus issues and initiatives.
* Assists in new system deployments/loading appropriate software as needed.
* Mobility kit physical upgrades.
* Responsible for incidents escalated from first line of support.
* Write support documentation for customer and/or departmental use.
* Provides suggestions and information on projects that should be undertaken by the department.
* May provide first-line technical support handling calls, in order to provide time-of-call resolution to calls whenever possible.
* May manage projects as assigned by the Manager.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
* BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
* 2-4 years experience in an desktop support environment preferred.
* May require local travel
* May require other travel for business needs
* May be required to work off hour shifts or be assigned to an on-call rotation.
* 24/7 Support
* Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans