Brixmor Property Group
Brixmor Property Group believes great real estate matters, but great people matter even more.
* WE ARE a publicly traded real estate investment trust, owning and operating more than 400 high-quality, open-air shopping centers (73M of GLA)
* WE VALUE highly talented and passionate professionals who thrive in a culture of integrity, diversity, empowerment, accountability and trust
* OUR MISSION is to act like owners, aggressively managing our shopping centers to deliver growing returns to our shareholders
* WE BELIEVE that our shopping centers should transform the everyday lives of the communities we serve
We are headquartered in New York City with major real estate operations in the Atlanta, San Diego, Chicago and Philadelphia markets, and our Accounting Center is in Philadelphia.
Brixmor is looking for an IT support professional responsible for providing technical support for 450 + employees including executives. A successful candidate will respond, identify, prioritize, research, and resolve support requests/tickets. He or she represents the IT Department and will maintain a high degree of customer service while providing first level support for all hardware, application software, network, and phone system issues. Monitors and updates issues into the tracking system, provides updates to the end users, and ensures a timely resolution. Primary responsibilities include the following:
* Prioritize, respond to, resolve and document user issues utilizing a helpdesk system.
* Installs, troubleshoots, and diagnoses PC, printer, and network problems.
* Utilize Active Directory to administer user accounts and their security.
* Mobile device management administration.
* Video conference support and scheduling.
* Administer Office 365 Exchange e-mail.
* Work with hardware and software support vendors to resolve issues.
* Develops and maintains installation and support technical documentation.
* Develops and delivers end user documentation and training.
* Assists in maintaining an inventory of all hardware and software.
* Performs PC deployment for new employees and relocation of equipment for office moves.
* Performs daily checkout procedures to ensure the health of the network, phone system, and servers.
* Image creation / management / deployment.
* Software upgrades and deployments.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information science, or equivalent years of experience.
* 2 - 4 years of experience with helpdesk/desktop support in a professional environment.
* Technical knowledge of PC, server and printer hardware.
* Highly motivated with a sense of urgency and ownership.
* Superior team player attitude, excellent communication skills, superior customer handling skills, project management skills and the capacity to work with minimum supervision.
* Outstanding ability in troubleshooting desktop computer issues, both hardware and software.
* Strong technical knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2013/2016/ O365 products and Adobe Acrobat.
* Strong remote support skills with experience supporting mobile users.
* Able to solve problems quickly under the highest pressure.
* Microsoft Deployment Tools for image creation/deployment.
* Technical knowledge MAC OS, iPhone and iPad a plus.
* Microsoft certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSE a plus.
* Administration software: AirWatch, TMS (Telepresence Management Suite), Desktop Central a plus.
* Cisco Call Manager/Unity Connection Administration a plus.
* Creating Windows PowerShell scripts a plus.
About Brixmor Property Group
Brixmor Property Group owns & operates the largest wholly owned portfolio of grocery-anchored shopping centers in the U.S.