PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Responsible for installing, maintaining, and supporting PC infrastructure (hardware and software), understanding and analyzing complicated processes to provide solutions, and making decisions under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Install, maintain, and support PC infrastructure including hardware and software.
* Assist customers with hardware and software problems and requests.
* Print and distribute reports, and schedule mainframe jobs.
* Identify, research, and resolve complex technical problems involving PCs and related hardware and software.
* Asset management including purchasing IT hardware, software, and equipment.
* Analyze existing operations and make recommendations for improvement and growth of the infrastructure.
* Liaise with the Information Technology Division to make sure implementations conform to published standards.
* Install, maintain, and support of third party applications.
* Manage mobile equipment (iPhones and factory mobile devices).
Skills / Competencies
* 2 - 5 years of experience
* Strong Technical knowledge of Windows 7/10, Microsoft Professional Suite, O365 services
* Familiar with cloud services: AWS, Microsoft Azure
* Familiarity with iOS configuration, usability and enterprise remote management
* Familiarity in Microsoft SCCM and Active Directory
* Excellent interpersonal skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate and present technological information, details, findings and ideas to end-users and IT colleagues
* Effective ability to conduct and direct research of IT issues
* Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
* CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, or similar certifications desirable
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Cisco, Mainframe, Cloud, Network Administrator, Technology, Research
PACCAR is engaged in design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates.