Deskside Support Analyst I
The Deskside Support Analyst I is responsible for providing support for corporate desktops, laptops, and telephones. The Deskside Support Analyst I is an on-site resource for responding to work orders created for assistance with corporate IT systems and resources. In addition, the individual will be responsible for supporting external customers with customer-facing portals. The Deskside Support Analyst I interacts with Information Technology groups as well as the internal end user community. This position reports to the Supervisor, IT Support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Provide internal customers with excellent customer service and support via phone, email and in-person
* Documenting and logging all requests for support in a ticket tracking system
* Providing instant remote support for internal customers
* Must be able to support users who are local as well as remote users
* Providing technical assistance on projects, as assigned
* Escalating properly of technical support issues, as appropriate
* Support, install, and maintain applications, mobile devices desktop operating systems;
* Working occasionally during evenings and weekends
* Other duties may be assigned
* The physical demands are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job
* Participate in On Call After Hours Support rotation
* Travel to other BioTelemetry locations , as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* College degree or equivalent experience
* 1-2 years of experience in an enterprise environment
* Desktop Support and Help Desk experience
* Effective customer service experience with a high level of professionalism, initiative and assertiveness
* Excellent problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills including tracking and researching problems to identify and solve root causes
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Teamwork, results oriented, and self-motivated
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
* Strong desire and aptitude to learn quickly, develop new skills and work independently
* Knowledge of ITIL
* Active Directory
* General Networking
* Microsoft Exchange
* Desktop and Laptop Support
* Mobile device support
* Windows 10, 7, and 8
* VoIP/Hosted PBX
* Microsoft Office Suite 2010/2016
* Office 365 Administration
* Offic3 365
* VMware Horizon View
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Strong customer service and organization, ability to multi-task, detail oriented, team player, demonstrates initiative and flexibility in a fast paced environment.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move computer related equipment (Monitors, Computers, Printers, Misc Hardware).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
5 - 10% may be needed.
BioTelemetry is an equal opportunity employer who strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Affirmative action will be taken to ensure that all employment decisions, including but not limited to those involving recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, and discharge, are free from unlawful discrimination.