We're convinced that the way consumers interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. At Plaid, we're dedicated to empowering this transformation by building products to improve the financial lives of millions of people. As a designer at Plaid, you'll be responsible for the centralized system that weaves its way into all of our experiences.
Learn more about how we created our design system.
What excites you
* Lead and contribute to the visual and technical direction of experience design, visual style, and technical tooling, with input from design, product, and engineering teams
* Establish, build, and maintain a unique, flexible library of shared components
* Facilitate research activity to assess efficacy of the system as well as customer questions and needs
* Extending our design system into new toolkits
* Provide regular updates on the system's goals, process, and tools to design, product, marketing, and engineering teams along with key stakeholders
* Promoting a unified and world-class presence both inside and outside the organization
* Being part of a growing, world-class design team
What excites us
* A diverse portfolio with a strong and opinionated visual style and point of view
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* At least 3-5 years' experience in advertising, agency, and/or startup space
* An immersed understanding of visual design fundamentals and ability to execute
* Experience with engaging and art directing outside agencies and freelancers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Plaid is a financial technology company.