The next big thing in data is you!
The SoC Development team is looking for a recent college graduate to join a team of experienced engineers working on verification of the Memory Interface blocks for HDD and SSD SoCs. The Memory IP consists of PCIe, DDR, and iNAND interface functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop UVM testbenches for SoC level and block level verification of the Memory interface blocks
* Testplan documentation and code reviews
* Verify various features using targeted/random/corner-case/coverage tests
* Simulate and debug RTL and digital circuits using tools such as Cadence Incisive, Mentor Graphic QuestaSim and/or Synopsys VCS
* Regression management and code/functional coverage analysis
* Recent college graduate with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
* Minimum of 3.0 GPA
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Strong technical skills in area of study
* Interest in ASICs, SoCs, HDD, flash, semiconductor components
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Strong team-player who can collaborate with colleagues
* Verification methodology - UVM
* System Verilog, Verilog
* Object Oriented Programming
* Linux operating system
* Memory Interface Protocols - DDR, PCIe, UFS
* ARM AMBA - APB, AHB, AXI
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
The future. It's on you. You & Western Digital.
We've been storing the world's data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we're helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can't do it alone. Today's exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It's You & Us. Together, we're the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are found under the G-Technology™, HGST, SanDisk®, Tegile™, Upthere™, and WD® brands.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Western Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a person's gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person's assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster.
Federal and state laws require employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you need any accommodation or assistance with our career site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.
About Western Digital
Western Digital Corporation (WD) is a computer data storage company providing cost-effective solutions for the collection, management, protection and use of digital information.