Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our portfolio ranges from sponsored, display, video, and custom ads to insights and reporting. With tailored solutions for all businesses, we offer flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic to help optimize strategies.
Design Technology is the custom and prototyping team for marketers and agencies. We focus on the conception, prototyping and execution of branded custom experiences across Amazon. Paired with UX, Creative, Product and Engineering, the team works together to solve customer challenges and identify opportunities to grow business.
As a design technologist you will split your time between execution and strategy. You will be contributing to the definition of new ad products, pre-sales, functional prototypes for user testing and custom campaigns all while working directly with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Account teams.
You are customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, comfortable working on highly technical teams and are skilled in using data and creating insights to make decisions. You improve team standards, write documentation and are able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with a high-level of autonomy. You think first from a customer's perspective and set relentlessly high standards for yourself and your team.
The ideal candidate will be equally passionate about design as they are about technology. You should have strong front-end proficiency, be a creative problem solver and have a keen eye for world class functional design.
You should have disruptive ideas for how to conceive, create, and deliver branded shopping experiences for millions of customers worldwide across desktop, mobile, Fire tablet, Fire TV, Alexa, IoT, Out of Home and emerging devices.
* Owning end-to-end custom design/development process
* Presenting work to peers, product teams and executive leadership
* Providing mentoring and coaching to your immediate and extended team
* Partnering with program and product managers to appropriately identify and assess features for future scaled product offerings.
Here are some things that we're looking for:
* Proven front-end development experience across multiple devices, webviews, and browsers
* Proven ability to simplify and distill complex problems into intuitive and elegant experiences
* Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
* Ability to participate in the full lifecycle of design and development -- including ideation, prototyping, development, backwards compatibility, failovers, validation, and user-testing
Please include your online portfolio and process examples in your application.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.