We’re seeking a Design Producer to manage the creative process of large-scale STEM education projects. As a design liaison between internal Course Hero teams and external vendors and freelancers, we’ll look to you to make sure projects are produced on time with exceptional quality and attention to detail. You’ll wear multiple hats as a project manager and champion of Course Hero Brand and Design. You’ll need to be creative, analytical, and tactical with an ability to focus on the details and the bigger picture.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll manage all design aspects of projects: define project requirements, resources, scope, and timeline for production of quality, world-class visuals, animation, and interactive materials.
- You’ll lead all design-related communications with internal and external partners, ensuring that relevant parties are kept informed and up-to-date.
- You’ll oversee the execution of projects, providing design and technical guidance to make sure deliverables are on the right track, adhere to Course Hero guidelines, and render quickly and correctly on the web.
- You’ll recruit and manage design consultants.
- You'll define processes to better improve project efficiencies.
Are you our Star Design Producer?
- You have a BA/BS degree (or equivalent practical experience).
- You have 4-5 years of work experience in project management.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You have great eye for design and strong attention to detail.
- You either have technical experience in web, interactivity and/or design.
- You have experience building and managing a team of design contractors.
- You have Adobe Creative Cloud expertise or familiarity.
- You have a broad design freelance network.
- You have experience or education in STEM courses.
- You have experience with building and scaling a Digital Asset Management System.
What We Offer You:
- Industry competitive salary and stock options
- Full coverage (medical, dental, vision, and life)
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future
- Educational assistance program to support lifelong learning
- Commuter benefits, cell-phone allowance, and a free gym membership
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Free weekly lunches, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space
Course Hero is a fast-growing education technology company, building the world’s largest platform of crowdsourced learning materials and making education more accessible. Technology is revolutionizing the way we learn, and we’re committed to helping our community of more than 10 million students and educators to share and access the great educational resources that they need to succeed inside and outside the classroom. These resources include study guides, test prep, on-demand tutors, homework help, flashcards, lesson plans, and more.
Our company culture is very flat, open, and collaborative. On our team, we problem solve, we think like owners, and we embrace a growth mindset as we work hard to continually better our product for students and educators worldwide. We’re growing fast, we’re profitable, and we’re looking for new team members to help us plot our course toward future success!
Read up on some of our recent news coverage, learn more about us, and check out our jobs page to learn more about current opportunities.