Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support and our customers include over 85 of the Fortune 100. Granite has over $1.4 billion in revenue with more than 2,000 employees and is headquartered in Quincy, MA just off I-93 and directly next to the North Quincy T Station on the Red Line. Our mission is to be the leading telecommunications company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite has been recognized by the Boston Business Journal as one of the "Healthiest Companies" in Massachusetts. Our Quincy office has an onsite dining facility and a fully equipped state of the art gym that offers daily Cross Fit, Mixed Martial Arts, and Yoga classes available to employees at zero cost.
Granite's philanthropy is unparalleled with over $200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation and the Alzheimer's Association to name a few.
We have been rated a "Fastest Growing Companies" by Inc. Magazine past ten consecutive years in a row (2007-2016).
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
The Design Implementation and Training Analyst will be responsible for training Granite's customers on the use of hardware and software associated with our advanced data services. Training may take place via web conference or, as demands dictate, onsite with customers. The Customer Technical Trainer will work extensively with Granite's Project Management, Sales, and Solutions Engineering teams to assist in the deployment of customer-purchased solutions, understand their mechanics, and ensure customer satisfaction with site-level set-up.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate with PM, Sales, and SE teams to deploy customer-purchased ADS solutions
* Engage in web-based or on premise training for customers' site-level and/or corporate contacts related to Granite's ADS hardware (i.e. phones) and software (i.e. CommPortal)
* Assist in development of further SME resources related to ADS hardware & software
* Liaise with Granite's Call Flow team to update training methodologies and materials
* Provide customer feedback to SE organization such that future sales can be streamlined based on client expectations and preferences
* Bachelor's degree or relevant professional experience (3-5 years in telecommunications industry, preferably in a training or technical role)
* Superb written & oral communication skills
* Familiarity with MS Office suite, including MS PPT
* Ability to engage in moderate to extensive travel to customer locations
* Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-departmental team-based environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to react to changing customer demands, adjusting current plan "on the fly"- critical thinking is key!
* Demonstrated experience building & delivering presentations in a business environment
* Familiarity with In design
About Granite Telecommunications
Granite is one of the premier telecommunications solutions provider for businesses across the United States and Canada. With unparalleled North American coverage, Granite is the leading corporate phone service provider to multi-location companies through our scalable solutions, customized to manage all your local, regional and national locations.