Design Engineer - Verification
Who is Cray?
Our business is supercomputing. Our primary aim is understanding the problems our customers are trying to solve and developing the technologies that enable them to make the discoveries that better our world. Cray combines computation and creativity so visionaries can keep asking questions that challenge the limits of possibility. Drawing on more than 45 years of experience, Cray develops the world's most advanced supercomputers, pushing the boundaries of performance, efficiency and scalability. Cray continues to innovate today at the convergence of data and discovery, offering a comprehensive portfolio of supercomputers, high-performance storage, data analytics and artificial intelligence solutions.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. CRAY Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Who We Need
For those who ask what if, Cray is a partner that merges computation and creativity to extend the boundaries of what you can discover. Our greatest achievements are realized when we face what seems impossible, and that's why we invite those who believe anything is possible to join us and to keep asking what if, why not, and what's next.
At Cray we're always looking way down the road … years, even decades into the future. We're not developing products for next quarter. We're developing products for questions our customers might not even know they have yet. That's how high-performance computing works. So as you can imagine, we pay very close attention to what's coming … and that includes the next generation of computer scientists and engineers. These individuals are going to be the ones shouldering an awesome responsibility in the coming decades as big data gets bigger, artificial intelligence flexes its muscles more and more, and problems grow in complexity.
* Create testbench specifications and coverage plans
* Implement constrained-random sequences, agents, and environments using the UVM methodology
* Collaborate with designers to debug failures
* Interface with prototype lab and software teams after component integration
Required Skills and Background:
* BS degree or equivalent experience; MS preferred
* Experience architecting and creating test benches with standard verification languages
* Fluency with at least one programming language (Golang, Python/Perl, or similar)
* Excellent communication skills including the ability to clearly articulate concepts (in verbal and written form) to stakeholders inside Cray
* Ability to work well in a distributed team environment with lively debate
* Experience implementing automation infrastructure
* Experience integrating 3rd-party verification IP for industry-standard busses
ASIC verification, UVM, testbench, scripting, Python, assertions, coverage, stimulus, scoreboard, SoC, constrained-random, BFM, VIP
* Please note that Cray does not use Google Hangouts for any interviews.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with CRAY will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
About Cray Inc.
Cray designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services computing systems, and data analytics and artificial intelligence solutions.