This position focuses on Flad's design process and practice through the comprehensive integration of digital tools and workflows. Through leadership and implementation strategies, this individual will focus on increasing well-organized and innovative workflows. Other responsibilities include interaction and collaboration with various teams across Flad to develop and integrate new concepts in digital project delivery and demonstrate added value to clients.
* Collaborate with project teams to develop project-specific implementation strategies and act as ongoing project consultant to ensure success.
* Assist in integration of BIM with associated visualization, analysis and simulation toolsets.
* Troubleshoot issues related to Revit and other design applications. Provide digital design support to end users.
* Represent and coordinate with the firm-wide Design Technology Group to promote local adoption of new technologies, including Virtual & Augmented Reality, Computational Design, Internet of Things, workflows and practices. Work with the group on data analysis and application development.
* Ensure quality assurance with project teams to maintain modeling quality & fidelity, adherence to firm-wide modeling standards and information workflows, and ensure continuity of information across applications.
* Document and communicate exemplar processes, procedures, practices, and workflows.
* Structure and conduct continuing education workshops. Mentor and lead project team members as needed.
* Participate in firm-wide planning relative to design technology innovation & implementation.
* Bachelor's degree in architecture or other related professional degree required.
* Licensed Architect preferred. Current IDP/AXP considered.
* Experience in all phases of the architectural design process, as well as commitment and passion for learning new design application technologies and strategies required.
* Proficiency in Revit required. Experience with Rhino, Sketch-up and Adobe Photoshop preferred.
* Revit document production experience and skills required.
* In-depth working knowledge of current Revit versions with emphasis on project set up required.
* Proficiency of rendering tools/gaming engines such as Enscape, Unity, Unreal, Lumion, etc. required.
* Working knowledge of Design Visualization, Virtual Reality, Computational Design, and Environmental Analysis applications required.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.