Unissant, Inc. is an innovative solutions development and consulting company committed to delivering simplicity through innovation. We meet this commitment by delivering state-of-the-art enterprise computing and processing solutions to both government and commercial clients. Our workforce continually strives to advance y(our) collective intellect through collaborative fortitude, and we are looking for further talent to join that effort! To learn more about our exciting organization, please visit us at www.unissant.com
The Deputy Program Manager/RMF Manager must have at least 5 years overall experience in Information Technology with at least 3 years of experience working with PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) application and applying DOD Risk Management Framework (RMF) principles.
When responding to this opportunity, please speak to the relevancy of your work experience in your cover letter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support Program Manager as the Deputy, in management of an Operations & Maintenance (O&M) effort for a 9.1 PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) system, upgrading to PeopleTools 8.55 and HCM 9.2.
* Apply subject matter expertise in DoD Risk Management Framework
* With the Program Manager, Lead and direct technical and administrative project team, coordinate cross-functional meetings of personnel related to project.
* Manage the project schedule, staff assignments and report status ensuring that the IT program objectives are being met.
* Facilitate sessions to effectively resolve issues if any.
* Coordinate priorities and resources between multiple project efforts of the FMTS program, to ensure projects are completed within given time and budget.
* Report status, develop project-related documentation and implement lessons learned.
* Support team and client in both functional and technical hands-on activities, including requirements gathering, application enhancements, and troubleshooting.
* Acts as a liaison between the internal project team, Program Manager, and key stakeholders.
* Provide updates on customer and corporate issues when participating in scheduled operational meetings.
* Develop future technology strategies to assist the client in becoming more efficient and better positioned for long-term success.
* Ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
* Participate in project performance review meetings and discussions.
* Participate in corporate business development activities.
* Significant experience as a Program Manager and/or Functional Lead
* Minimum three years' experience with implementing DoD Risk Management Framework directives in an operational DoD environment.
* Working knowledge of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) benchmarks and STIG Viewer. Capable of conducting manual reviews, interpreting STIG guidance, and implementation recommendations. Familiar with drafting documentation, relating to vulnerabilities. (POA&Ms, Waivers, etc.)
* Experience with creating artifacts and documents to accurately portray the RMF posture of a system.
* Working knowledge of the DISA eMASS tool, where the FMTS System Artifacts are kept, to support the Authority to Operate (ATO) for both classified and unclassified instances of FMTS.
* Exposure to or knowledge of the DOD Host Based Security System (HBSS) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) is desirable.
* Relevant experience with a PeopleSoft implementation, preferably PeopleSoft HCM version 9.0 or higher. Upgrade and implementation experience a bonus.
* Experience in IT project/program management with specific emphasis in IT operations, O&M, and upgrade of large scale multi-applications/systems environments.
* Experience managing a team of very senior resources and subcontractors.
* Experience with client facing consulting engagements.
* DoD experience preferred.
* Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
* Strong writing and presentation skills.
* Strong desire to mentor, coach team members while providing oversight for all aspects of the project.
* Able to work under pressure (at times) and to be extremely flexible under changing priorities.
* Able to find innovative ways to solve problems
* Ability to work on all project phases
* Bachelor's Degree is required. Preferred field of study in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Operations Management, Information Assurance, Cyber Security or other highly related field of study.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
* Active Secret clearance or higher required
* DoD 8570 IAM Level II or higher certification highly desired
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired.
* Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to present project status, RMF issues, proposals and performance data
* Ability interfacing with all levels of organization
* Ability to write clear and concise, creative content in a highly confidential manner
* Willing to travel occasionally as needed (up to 10%).
* Mainly sedentary; in an office environment. May be required to lift up to ten (10) pounds
* Flexible in working extended hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Unissant management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, where applicable and available, reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position.
Please note: Candidate(s) will be required to go through pre-employment screening.
Unissant, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer! (EOE; M/F/D/V)