In this role you will:
* The Contractor shall review program request documents, create initial program or task plan through requirement and create project charter.
* The Contractor shall review functional/non-functional requirements, create communication and risk plan, and update overall program or task plans.
* The Contractor shall review tasks lists and estimates, create resource plans, review detailed design specifications, and update program plans.
* The Contractor shall update task documentation and create task closure documents.
* The Contractor shall define resources loading and schedule for project/program implementation.
* The Contractor shall create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
* The Contractor shall plan and schedule project deliverables, goals and milestones.
* The Contractor shall direct and oversee project engineering teams and manage conflict within the groups.
* The Contractor shall perform team assessments and evaluations
* The Contractor shall efficiently identify and solve project issues.
* The Contractor shall demonstrate leadership to define requirements for project risk.
* The Contractor shall design and maintain technical and project documentation.
* The Contractor shall direct cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams.
* The Contractor shall comply with the reporting requirements of the base contract. The Contractor shall also prepare and submit a weekly report to the chief of each unit supported. The Contractor shall also prepare and deliver a Program Management Review at the Government's request.
* Experience and knowledge as a program manager. in program of similar scope, type, and complexity
* A minimum of five years experience as a program manager
* PM Certifications - Preferred
* All personnel assigned under this task order must possess current TS clearances and maintain them throughout the life of the contract.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.