Deputy Operations Service Manager
Req #: 223726
Location: Ashburn, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI's Agile Solution Factory (ASF) is hiring an experienced Deputy Operations Service Manager with expertise and technical experience, managing high availability Production systems, in a Department of Defense (DoD) environment.
The position is in Ashburn, VA. Standard work coverage is 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
ASF programs thrive in a culture of innovation and are constantly seeking individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural at the team and portfolio levels. The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a technically diverse team is crucial. You should have worked with or have a strong interest work with VMware environments and service support.
More About the Role:
The ideal candidate will have significant O&M Managerial Experience, with strong communication and organizational skills. This person will provide leadership to a team that is responsible for system maintenance, software upgrades, help desk services, and security compliance. The candidate will also serve as a key team member for upcoming technology refresh projects. Day to day activities include supervising staff who respond to support requests, supporting system installations, interfacing with the United States Army Reserve and National Guard Bureau and day to day maintenance. The candidate will also contribute to operational and system support documentation in accordance with the program's configuration management procedures. This position is responsible for ensuring that all assigned work activities are performed in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance.
Providing systems operations leadership to IT Operations of the ITEMSS Program
Basic responsibilities include:
* Process improvement across the IT Operations Organization
* Oversee Service Delivery
* Improve communication with External Data Center groups
* Interface with external customers and teams within the Agile Solution Factory, to improve communication and overall customer satisfaction
* Lead technical design and implementation projects
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Must be a U.S. Citizen, with a minimum, Active Secret DoD Security Clearance
* Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
* Minimum 5 Years of IT Management Experience
* Strong technical background, with a minimum of 10 solid years of experience providing system administration, production support for Windows Operating systems
* Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter and highly proactive
* Thorough knowledge of server and system administration principles
* Experience with DoD STIGs
* Experience working with High Availability systems
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Information Management Systems or acceptable work experience required
* Understanding of DoD hardening standards
* Experience with Group Policy, DNS, and acquiring and implementing DoD generated certificates
* Strong, active listening skills
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.