The Deployment Team Analyst helps to deploy a new warehouse management system for operations. This position will be responsible for configuration, testing, implementation, documentation and end user support of the WMOS solution for a functional area of divisional warehouse operations.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Work in a team environment contributing to configure, test, document, and deploy new WMOS.
* Develop business process flows for current and to-be states.
* Document business use case scenarios and develop test scenarios.
* Conduct testing activities and issue analysis to determine root cause of test case failures.
* Document standard operating procedures and exception scenarios.
* Create functional specifications for integration and reporting requirements.
* Addressing and assisting in finding resolution to issues related to new systems.
* Accepting and promoting necessary changes to business processes.
* Responsible for training division staff.
* Provide post go-live functional/technical support and troubleshooting.
* Work independently and help others when assigned tasks are completed ahead of schedule.
* Maintain a professional demeanor consistently demonstrating a positive approach contributing to a team player attitude.
* Work on-site in distribution centers to attain an understanding of necessary tools and structure to run day-to-day operations and participate in site preparation, system configuration/testing, employee training.
* Collaborate with division staff to ensure understanding of what is needed to get their jobs done safely, with a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
* Travel weekly; typically Monday morning through Thursday afternoon as part of the normal course of business. There will be occasional weekend travel and work required.
* Some shift work required.
* Other duties as assigned.
Required skills and experience:
* B.S. degree in supply chain, math, statistics, computer information systems, accounting, data analytics or equivalent related experience in operations management.
* 6 months - 3 years of operations, warehousing or distribution experience.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and strong MS Office skills.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
* Adept at utilizing new technology in warehousing and distribution.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Highly motivated, well-organized, detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking.
* Strong work ethic with the ability to meet tight deadlines and communicate obstacles to the project manager and team lead.
* Must present a highly professional image and positive attitude.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a team member.
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
* Business/systems analysis experience.
* Experience with MS Visio.
* Experience with Manhattan WMOS.
* Experience with SQL or MS Access.
* Experience using xML message formats.
* Excellent technical writing skills.
* Experience in warehousing and distribution.
* Experience with technology deployment or mass process change requiring detailed management.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.