1. Achieves profit maximization by managing development task goals(schedule, cost, quality, etc.).
2. Establishes development standards and improves processes to support efficient task progression.
3. Analyzes objective status through various indicators and identifies improvement items to promote development efficiency.
Establish development standards and improve processes to support efficient task progression.
Role and Responsibilities
For more than 40 years, the name Samsung has been at the forefront of innovation. Samsung's discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough products have helped shape the history of digital evolution. Today, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Guided by a simple philosophy "Inspire the World, Create the Future" Samsung is committed to developing new technologies and innovative products that enhance the lives of its customers, employees, and the global community.
Samsung Electronics is the largest subsidiary of the Samsung Group, amounting to 70 percent of the group's revenue and reigning as the world's largest technology company with more than $200 billion in revenue. Globally the company has a presence in 80 countries and employs more than 270,000 people. Samsung is the world's leading provider of mobile phones, smartphones, and tablet computers-fueled primarily by the popularity of the Samsung Galaxy line of devices-and produces a wide variety of products and components ranging from color and mono-laser printers and copiers, virtual desktop infrastructure, solid state drives, set-top boxes, TVs, LCD panels, lithium-ion batteries, semiconductors, chips, flash memory, and hard-drive devices.
Samsung Electronics USA is a $40 billion dollar business with a vast portfolio of superior quality mobile and electronics products. The business also plays a leadership role globally for creating the best new and next-generation products and platforms. Samsung's vision is to reach and engage the consumer through revolutionary retail stores and experience centers.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Managing the deployment of wireless technology in support of a major North American wireless operator. * Leading multiple engineering, construction, and network teams in a regional role across a defined area of the US. * Driving the project through hurdles and championing the customer's needs resulting in a successful site deployment - on time and within budget. * Reporting to executive leadership on progress, risks, and maintaining visibility at all times to the defined plan of record and contractual obligation. * Managing daily work crew schedules, prioritizing resources and deployment related assets, and aligning with customer requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
Background & Competencies Required:
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in Construction Project Management of complex, multi-faceted wireless network-centric projects * Bachelor's degree in EE or CS or equivalent work experience in either a wireless operator or OEM work environment * Master's degree (preferably MBA) or PMP certification a plus * Ability to adapt to a very fast pace of change
Samsung Electronics America provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.