Partners Data Systems
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in Science, Information Management, Healthcare Information, Statistics, Business or closely related field and five (5) years data management/analyst work preferably in a clinical or healthcare related field.
Familiarity with scientific terms (in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, etc.) may be helpful. Master's Degree preferred.
* Primary data steward responsible for all department databases, source systems and data structures.
* Responsible for the abstraction of data, analysis of data, and subsequent interpretation of data/ recommendations for consideration by departmental leadership, technical counterparts, and all relevant institutional business users.
* Ensure accuracy of data and reporting across department functions, mitigating against any audit/data risk by setting processes to validate data an on ongoing basis.
* Manages departmental projects and serves as primary departmental contact for all reporting/data mining tasks. Defines and maintains project plan and schedules. Monitors compliance with definitions of project scope, timelines, and deliverables. Provides regular project status reports to departmental leadership.
* Assists Department Data Analysts of lower status with data needs and project coordination.
* Serves as technical lead and subject matter expert (SME) for all source data systems relevant to department operations. Shares information with department management team on a recurring or as needed basis.
* Serves as lead technical contact for relevant data points and sources systems for institutional projects/platforms (i.e. EDW, Organizational Dashboards, etc.)
* Coordinates the data preparation and submission of documents to federal agencies, state agencies, private research funding agencies and other organizations as required by law and contractual vehicle.
* Responsible for data mapping/data architecture across department data fields and relevant source systems, utilizing process maps and Business Intelligence architecture tools.
* Leads development of education/training tools that educate team members and institutional partners on generation and/or interpretation of data, statistical analysis and application to decision making to improve organization efficiency and outcomes.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides storage and backup automation solutions.