Req ID: 48206
Job Family: Production and Project Management
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Responsible for managing the delivery of a contracted business deal with annual client revenues greater than $1 million. Typically manages very large, multi-site deliveries and/or highly complex, high risk deliveries often international in scope. Leads delivery, development, training, and product management teams in a matrixed environment & develops and maintains relationships with key customers. Ensures all projects are moving forward and that all components for successful delivery are in place. Coordinates resources and develops project plan, resolves issues with regards to delays in project delivery and resource constraints. Advise senior executives of project and client status. Facilitates program level issues and change management resolution. Responsible for aligning the efforts of cross-functional teams to support the company's strategic objectives. Manages ongoing work through governance structures, creating high level plans that provide guidance to projects where detailed plans are established. Drives alignment and adherence to standards and direction set by the organization. Removes barriers that prevent efficient execution of projects.
Specific Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Works with workstream owners to coordinate resources and develop project plan
* Creates and manages integrated project schedules across several Sabre and customer work streams or projects
* Resolves issues with regards to delays in project delivery and resource constraints.
* Advise Sabre and customer stakeholders of project status.
* Facilitates program level issues and change management resolution.
* Drives alignment and adherence to standards and direction set by the organization.
* Manages risks, issues, and action items across project or program.
* Escalates barriers that prevent efficient execution of projects.
* In conjunction with work stream /project owners, manages communication plan including reports, metrics, and meeting facilitation as needed.
* Create & maintain project, program, and customer level dashboards that facilitate transparent communication to all stakeholders
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: The successful candidate must have:
* 10 years of Project Management / Delivery experience in a related field
* Knowledge of standard project management and/or software development methodology
* Prior experience with Sabre Development and Product Management processes and methodologies, or similar agile based software environment
* Prior experience supporting the transportation or hospitality industry a plus
* Experience with interfacing with Senior Customer executives at the Vice President level and above.
* Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects across multiple geographies.
* Experience in translating technology into business terms and with integrating technology into the business environment, including the development and tracking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
About Sabre Corporation
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.