A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Systems Consulting - Practice Support team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance the PwC's capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you'll use your deep knowledge of enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map to PwC's business needs.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT project planning, delivery, and execution using Agile methodology.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in planning and executing projects to deliver Technology solutions including the following areas:
* Agile methods (Scrum, etc.) and establishing optimal flow (Kanban, etc.);
* Microsoft based technologies including ASP.NET,C#, SQL Server, SSRS, etc.;
* Development of new business capabilities using technology;
* Cloud-based implementations and upgrades;
* Continuous Integration and DevOps;
* Traditional Waterfall/Iterative methods (RUP, etc.);
* IT Service Management industry leading practices (ITIL);
* SDLC Methodology;
* Operations Control Quality and Process Improvement Systems (ISO 9000, SEI CMM, Six Sigma);
* Technical security standards such as ISO 27001;
* Financial management; and
* Team and resource management including formal coaching.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader guiding application development and service teams in the following areas:
* Overseeing all development projects and all technical operational aspects for a specific business area's applications;
* Managing a portfolio of development and operations teams along with managing the technical support for the business applications;
* Manages delivery of services and financial cost recovery for specific business sponsors;
* Translating the strategic direction of the business into technical considerations for the development and operations teams;
* Managing Service Level Agreements (SLA) with external and internal resources and quality/acceptance of deliverables including customer relationship management, problem management, vendor management and financial management of the service they represent;
* Operating with independent authority and good judgement to resolve technical issues that pertain to the business applications under their area of responsibility;
* Maintaining continuity of technical knowledge that is significant to the successful operation of a particular business area;
* Leading teams in a rapidly changing environment including performance management, coaching for development, and resource assignment;
* Contributing to and/or facilitating security reviews, release management, capacity planning, infrastructure change scheduling, etc.; and
* Mentoring technical team members to increase business acumen including the ability to effectively communicate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.