Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Deliver Systems Design & Standards Lead to be located in Bridgewater or Piscataway, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, J&J is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The role is responsible for enabling critical Deliver capabilities through the collaborative Process design, deployment, and governance of the Deliver Global Template standards.
The role will lead the strategic end-to-end connectivity of the Order Management & Pricing capabilities in partnership with the Deliver Centre of Excellence (CoE), Operations, and JJT leaders.
The role will also be responsible for:
* Identifying, aligning, documenting, and ensuring compliance with configuration standards for advanced Deliver capabilities including Order Management & Pricing activities.
* Incorporate best practice process capabilities, enhancements and metrics industry benchmarks, and segment gap assessments.
* Align with Supply Chain Master Data Management (SCDM) on Deliver specific data standards.
* Demonstrate new solutions, estimate standard benefits, structure business simulation, and act as change champion to ensure Business process adoption.
* Ensure As-Is and To-Be Business process flows and transactions are mapped and conform to a standard reference architecture.
* Ensure documentation, testing and delivery follow SDLC Agile delivery methodology.
* Support preparation and delivery of project deployment testing, training, and work instructions.
* Define Deliver process roles and ensure global alignment for security and controls administration.
* Support issue resolution, process adoption, and value realization during and after project business ramp-up.
* Work with the SCSS Business Excellence Lead to consistently strive for service excellence by embedding lean and agile thinking in processes and operating models.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
1. Support and drive the design, development and delivery of the Deliver Global Template across all J&J sectors/regions.
* Facilitate alignment of key business process requirements through the implementation/adaption of the SYSTEM standard template design.
* Drive Global Template business process standardization alignment/adoption.
* Adopt best common practices and processes based on industry benchmark and system design.
* Support, maintain and protect the Deliver Template.
* Identify business changes for incorporation into the template.
* Understand and evaluate individual site needs and ensure they are satisfied through the Template or through process change or mitigations.
* Facilitate, through demonstration, the application of the Template to satisfy Group/Franchise strategies.
* Identify and propose process changes & manage through appropriate governance.
* SYSTEM Configuration and Management.
* Ensure documentation and configuration of SYSTEM modules align business requirements with Global Template.
* SYSTEM Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms (WRICEF's).
* Consistently align with SCDM Team on Deliver specific data standards.
2. Forge a collaborative partnership with the Deliver Functional CoE to consistently deliver on customer requirements in alignment with the Global Template.
* Work closely with the Deliver CoE to identify, assess and incorporate enhancements to the Deliver Global Template.
* Actively participate in Deliver CoE governance to assess and prioritize changes to the Global Template.
* Through external best practice identification and industry benchmarking, actively seek to deliver enhancements to the customer business.
* Where appropriate participate in Gap Assessment to suggest potential solutions that best meet the needs of the customers.
3. Lead/support the core and franchise team activities related to project team deliverables to ensure a successful delivery and deployment.
* Work closely with the Talent and Competency Development Lead to identify, assess, onboard and manage project resources in an effective manner.
* Own or drive as necessary project team deliverables: process maps, RACI, user stories, design, business simulation, training, and business ramp-up support.
* Identify and drive local/regional team project deliverables, resource allocations and prioritizations.
* Own/support the tactical planning for the process team's deliverables.
* Drive process alignment and change acceptance with the enterprise, segment and site leads.
* Drive the timely delivery of process team deliverables.
* This person will ensure knowledge transfer occurs between team resources, site resources (SME's and Power Users).
* Liaise with Continuous Improvement Leads and lead the Continuous improvement of templates.
* Participate in Change Control Boards which evaluate and approve improvements which have been identified by the Super User Community.
* Issue resolution of items escalated from IT L3 support.
* Process design / user story definition of enhancements to template for hand-off to IT for build and product owner / SMEs for testing.
4. Support the delivery of all testing and training activities as part of the overall project milestones.
* Support/execute functional area testing preparedness and execution.
* Support/execute regional/local execution of string, unit and validation test scripts for all business process areas in scope, and ensure on-time execution.
* Support/Develop training materials (localization).
* Oversee delivery of "Train the Trainer" to designated franchise leads.
* Support/Develop Work Instructions for Deliver capabilities.
* Assists teams with problem resolution, issue management, etc.
5. Actively support both ongoing Governance and Project Governance enabling a seamless and effective Governance operating framework.
* Lead Deliver design council review and approval for Enterprise critical Deliver template configuration standards.
* Champion required change requests through the intake and prioritization process.
* Ensure changes to Deliver business processes are coordinated with Enterprise Master Data, Deliver team and other process owners and backward integrated to ERP systems.
* Actively participate in Enterprise COE capability governance teams.
* Ensure leadership and execution of change requests throughout the design process (interface to IT support, impact analysis, release management, data changes, testing etc.).
* Support Functional DBA Councils and E2E DBA Councils as required.
6. Collaborate closely with SCSS team members to ensure alignment with SCSS processes.
* Ensure compliance with internal Document Management System and processes.
* Establish standard methodology through actively participating in Continuous Improvement opportunities.
* Continuously seek to embed standard methodology through lean and agile thinking.
* Consistently seek to deliver projects as per the Digital Operating Model (DOM) Framework and in conjunction with the Strategic Programs Lead, identify, test and incorporate changes as appropriate.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Master's or other advanced degree is preferred.
* A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience is required.
* Understanding of Supply Chain technologies and end-to-end business process is required.
* Completed full life cycle Order Management System implementation with SYSTEM or other ERP Systems is required.
* Experience working in an FDA regulated environment with an emphasis on Validation & Compliance of systems and processes is preferred.
* Strong people management and development skills are required
* Strong communications skills are required.
* Strong analytical skills are required.
* Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills required.
* Experience authoring functional specifications and translating those requirements to the technical team is preferred.
* Experience developing test scripts and test plans is preferred.
* Demonstration of effectively working remotely with business partners, in a highly matrixed environment across the globe is required.
* Proven ability to influence to get to results is required.
* Change leadership expertise is required.
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills in addition to strong leadership skills required.
* Six Sigma Black and/or Green Belt is preferred.
* This position is located in Bridgewater or Piscataway, NJ, and may require up to 40% of travel both internationally and domestically.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)