re you looking for an entry level job in the mortgage industry? ServiceLink, one of the top providers in the mortgage services industry, seeks an individual who wants to learn, has some knowledge of the mortgage industry, and wants to build on their skills in customer service, administration and mortgage software. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, self-motivated individual with 2 or more years of experience in an office environment, preferably in the mortgage or real estate industry who strives to meet daily production goals.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
In this role, you will…
* Perform quality assurance checks of ServiceLink Loan Modification functions.
* Review information and documents from our clients systems and entering into process management/system of record.
* Review default support communication with outside vendors and clients in support of the default process.
* Be responsible for meeting the quality and production goals for the position.
WHO YOU ARE
You possess …
* A High School diploma or equivalent.
* Two or more years of experience working in fast paced office, preferably in the mortgage or real estate industry.
* Critical thinking and reasoning skills
* Be driven by a passion to exceed production with a high degree of quality and accuracy..
* Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
* Able to work in multiple computer systems including Microsoft Office and Mortgage/Real Estate Software.
WHO WE ARE
About us …
ServiceLink is a mortgage services company headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA that helps clients in the lending industry and beyond achieve their strategic goals, realize greater efficiencies and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services and insight with a relentless commitment to upholding the highest standards of quality, compliance and service.
ServiceLink, its affiliates and subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
DETAILED JOB DUTIES
* Utilize BKFS Process Management software as well some specific client systems.
* Works on basic projects with assistance and oversight of management.
* Review information and documents from client systems and process management.
* Requires verbal and written communication skills to perform job duties.
* Must meet quality and production goals set forth by the business.
* Requires independent work within team environment.
* Must have flexibility in hours and assignment and job duties.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
* Assist in preparing documents to be packaged and shipped.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1-2 year experience in an office environment strongly preferred.
* Basic PC skills, typing, and Microsoft Office proficiency required.
* Ability to learn and work in multiple systems.
* Previous mortgage or default experience is a plus.
* Must be able to meet daily production goals with a high degree of quality or accuracy.
* Critical thinking and reasoning skills required.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Ability to attend work and be productive during normal business hours and to work early, late or weekend hours as needed for successful job performance. Over time required as necessary. Some travel may be required.