Location: Warren, NJ Job Code: 195131 Posted: Jul 10, 2019 Description:
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Deep Learning/Computer Vision Engineer for our client in the Telecom domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Irving, TX
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Deep Learning/Computer Vision Engineer
Primary Skills: Deep Learning
Role Description: The Deep Learning/Computer Vision Engineer would need to have at least 9+ years of experience. For this role, you must be primarily specializing in Deep Learning.
You will join a small, agile group of computer vision engineers and provide expertise related to real-time object detection to support a variety of cutting-edge Augmented Reality applications.
You will also be required to develop and contribute to the implementation of various computer vision related applications as needed.
Must Have Skills:
* 5+ years' work experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and/or Artificial Intelligence techniques.
* Significant, demonstrable experience with state-of-the-art, real-time Object Detection techniques for 3D objects, classification performance metrics, and training set design, augmentation, and validation.
* Strong experience with Python, C++, and OpenCV required.
* Experience with the specification of various types neural net architectures in TensorFlow and/or Caffe required.
* Prior experience with facial recognition using Deep learning or other machine learning based methods
* Experience with Keras, NumPy, and SciPy
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* M.S. in Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Math. Ph.D. preferred.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Computer Graphics, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 9+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Sandeep Chauhan
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2293)
Equal Employment Opportunity