Applied Research Associates, Inc. is seeking a Decision Support Administrator to provide on-site administrative support and coordination in support of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). The successful candidate will perform distribution, documentation, and management of CBRNE decision support analysis and modeling and simulation programs, including user group and software licensing processes to include support and export for Foreign Military Sales as directed by the customer. Other responsibilities include:
* Oversees decision support website front end, database design, and content for customer use
* Administers routine security aspects, including tracking access expiration dates, processing badge requests, controlling ITAR-related documents, and preparing Synchronized Predeployment & Operational Tracker (SPOT) requests for foreign travel
* Works with the training manager to track training plans and other documentation
* Collaborates with developers and analysts in configuration management processes
* Maintains project records and files
* Coordinates workshops and team seminars
* Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience, or 8-10 years of experience with no degree
* US citizen with a minimum Department of Defense (DoD) Secret clearance
* Experience working with organizations within the Department of Defense as well as other government agencies.
* Strong communication skills, teamwork mentality, self-starter attitude, and Microsoft Office proficiency skills
* Prior experience overseeing software distribution
* Prior experience managing ITAR and security requests
* Experience working with the Counter WMD community, including with modeling and simulation tool developers and analysts
* Current DoD Top Secret security clearance
Applied Research Associates, Inc. is an employee-owned international research and engineering company recognized for providing technically superior solutions to complex and challenging problems in the physical sciences. The company, founded in Albuquerque, NM, in 1979, currently employs over 1000 professionals. ARA offices throughout the United States and Canada provide a broad range of technical expertise in defense technologies, civil technologies, computer software and simulation, systems analysis, environmental technologies, and testing and measurement. The corporation also provides sophisticated technical products for environmental site characterization, pavement analysis, and robotics.
At ARA, employees are our greatest assets. The corporation realizes that employee ownership spawns greater creativity and initiative along with higher performance and customer satisfaction levels. ARA gives its employees the tools, training, and opportunities to take more active roles as owners. The culture is challenging; innovation and experimentation are the norm. Employees are eligible for contributions which not only add to the company's success, but also their own through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The motto, "Engineering and Science for Fun and Profit" sums up the ARA experience. For additional information and an opportunity to join this unique workplace, please visit our website at www.ara.com.
Please apply at www.careers.ara.com for the Decision Support Administrator position.