Bristol Myers Squibb
The DCM will work with a matrix team - BMS delivery leads and software engineers and an extended contingent workforce, who collaborate with the Business and IT Plan function to understand business requirements, define project timelines and budget, develop acceptance criteria, testing, training and change management plans, and implement the required integrations. Data integrations may span internally-hosted applications, SaaS applications, and external partners.
Additionally, there is a RUN support function within the team to ensure the availability of the middleware platforms and the successful processing and monitoring of the production integration workload.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
* Lead the architecture, engineering and run operations for existing integration platforms to deliver business and IT projects for the company.
* Drive cloud technology adoption initiatives, redefining architecture, evaluating current integration platforms to business needs, and ensuring effective execution of IT initiatives while maintaining the highest level of efficiency, and promoting speed, quality and low-cost operations.
* Deliver our migration to AWS - responsible for hosting architecture for integration platforms using a mix of AWS and on-premise compute infrastructure to meet 99.999% availability.
* Migrate all the existing integration interfaces in support of SAP migration to SAP S/4 HANA in AWS;
* Enable operationalization of our 'Digital Integration Hub 'reference architecture for new build in support of the IT investment portfolio
* Platform Integration Strategy - Evaluate and propose strategy and roadmap for adoption of SAP's Cloud Integration Platform with respect to existing integration technologies within the BMS technology stack.
* Formalize standards and best practices for various data Integration design patterns, real-time data integrations and establish design patterns for scalable analytics eco-system
* Vendor Management - work with the existing and future technology vendors in the integration space to develop solutions to meet IT objectives or for faster enablement. Some objectives include migration from Oracle databases,
* Drives continuous improvement by seeking and evaluating new and emerging technology ideas, changes and trends on an ongoing basis. Recommends new technology to improve business outcome, reduce costs and provide a competitive advantage.
* Ongoing collaboration with Enterprise Architecture, Plan, and Build & Run teams to identify opportunities to improve service offerings and better ways to leverage our platforms
* Areas of accountability include: Integration technology architecture, Integration Infrastructure (AWS and on-premise), Disaster Recovery process for Integration platforms while keeping the applications and infrastructure upto date and secure. Manage operations such as Software upgrades, OS patching, Software Patching, InfoSec guidelines, Security, supporting data center operations, databases, networks, and ITIL processes.
* Strong communication and relationship building skills to establish trust and rapport with the BMS delivery leads and technology partners
* Good pharmaceutical or integration knowledge and comfort with technical (data and systems) processes to answer any questions.
* 4 year bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, MIS or related field; MS or related advanced degree is a plus.
* 10+ years of Experience developing Data Integration solutions using various design patterns like Batch and Streaming ETL, Publish & Subscribe, SOA, Data Replications etc.
* 1+ years of experience at a managerial capacity leading, coaching and mentoring engineering and application development and delivery staff
* 5+ Years of demonstrated experience delivering Enterprise Application Data Integration at a leadership capacity
* Strong experience around SQL
* Experience with some key integration platforms like webMethods, Universal Messaging, Managed File Transfer, Powercenter, and AWS native integration services is required.
About Bristol Myers Squibb
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing, and delivering medicines for patients with serious and life-threatening diseases.