Active TS/SCI w/ Poly required
* Develops and manages software tools in support of Enterprise Management.
* Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities provided by the software distributor.
* Conducts program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.Performs user administration on Enterprise Management supporting technologies.
Years of Experience:
* Master's Degree or Higher and 6 years, or
* High School Diploma/GED and 12 years, or
* Associate's Degree and 10 years, or
* Bachelor's Degree and 8 years, or
* Doctorate and 4 years
* All experience and education will be a technical field
Required: Pig analytics, Linux system administration, Docker, Python, Spark, AWS, experience with micro service architectures, understanding of networking concepts (i.e. load balancing, TCP/IP)
RDS, Kubernetes, Ansible or other automations, AMQP, Java
Apply for this job
Bridges is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy