ADP's DataCloud is searching for a hands-on DevOps Engineer to join our high-performance Engineering and DevOps team. The successful candidate will have a strong command of designing and implementing our CI/CD pipelines and Cloud initiatives, working side-by-side with our Architecture & Application Development teams. This is a senior position responsible for developing innovative, flexible and scalable solutions, driving the automation and adoption of DevOps processes both on premise and on the Cloud.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
Things You'll Do:
* Collaborate with Application Architects, Developers, Data Scientists and System Engineers to capture functional and non-functional requirements
* Design and implement extensions to our existing DevOps and CI/CD tools
* Design, implement and drive the adoption of containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Design, implement and drive the adoption of cloud solutions (AWS)
* Create new solutions in order to push the boundaries of our automation capabilities
* Generate proper designs, diagrams and documentation of the implemented solutions
* Provide technical leadership and coaching to other team members
* Use Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban) to organize project deliverables, to track and to report progress
* Support software operations, test and debug programs, both in Lab and Production environments
* Expert in DevOps and CI/CD practices and tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Git, CloudFormation/Terraform, or similar)
* Strong experience with Configuration Management concepts tools and implementations (Chef, Puppet, BakerCM, or similar)
* Strong experience with application telemetry, monitoring and alerting solutions (Splunk, CloudWatch, Flowdock, or similar)
* Strong experience with Cloud solutions i.e. AWS (VPC, EC2, S3, ECS, EKS, Fargate, RDS)
* Strong experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Strong programming skills in Python (or equivalent)
* Strong programming skills with Linux Schell scripts i.e. Bash or similar
* Strong Experience with networking (HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SSH, Firewall, VPN, Routing and Load Balancing)
* Strong Experience with Linux and open source software
* Programming skills on other languages i.e. Groovy, Java, PHP, NodeJs or others
* Experience with code-quality and automated testing (Sonar, Junit, Selenium or similar)
* Experience with markup languages (JSON, XML, YAML)
* Experience with API standards (REST, SOAP)
* Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (Oracle, MongoDb, Redis)
* Good understanding of agile development
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline is desirable
* 5+ years of hands-on experience delivering robust DevOps solutions
* 10+ years of experience with high performing IT projects
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.