The Database Administrator is a technical, individual contributor role requiring initiative, independence and drive, an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and an ability to perform a wide variety of duties. Should be able to work independently and in accordance with Software developers, QA and other team members
* Utilize deep knowledge and configuration of Oracle and SQL technologies
* Work with Oracle RDBMS capabilities, performing design and installs on various hardware configurations, post install configuration, performance tuning, mirroring, standby, upgrades, backups/restores, data export, problem determination and resolution
* Experienced in administration with demonstrated success deploying software across multiple environments, enclaves, platforms and sites
* Expertise in analysis and issue resolution of system performance
* Expertise in cloud environments (Microsoft Azure)
* Proficiency in installing, maintaining, monitoring, recovering, rebuilding, upgrading, patching, profiling, and performance tuning).
* Ability to comprehend and translate requirements into system design specifications and the implementation of systems throughout the entire software development life cycle
* Ability to work and solve problems independently
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.