For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
Neiman Marcus has an immediate opening for a MDM Developer to join our team in Irving, Texas. This role will support Customer MDM platform for a multi-channel customer data environment. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Customer Cultivation as Neiman Marcus is going through digital transformation and customer MDM platform will be the foundation for multiple future initiatives. As part of an Agile team, you must be able to work within a distributed team environment, possess a strong sense of urgency, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Ability to discuss technical information that establishes partnership, gains understanding with users, senior management, and team on project deliverables and execution to design, develop and integrate MDM product platform for the organization. You will be responsible for managing tactical activities for assigned information systems and business unit systems projects.
* Ability to interact with both technical and executive stakeholders as needed
* Design, develop, support, debug ETL routines, MDM hub configurations, Data Quality Services, and Workflow solutions.
* Document physical design from conceptual design
* Ability to track and close requirements signoffs in an Agile (Jira) environment
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related engineering degree preferred
* Early career, 1-2 years' experience in data analyst roles with a desire to learn MDM platform development
* Hands-on experience designing and developing ETL solutions including but not limited to Snaplogic or Informatica
* Relational database experience (Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server etc..) with SQL Query analysis
* Ability to create requirements specs, manage and be the custodian of Data requirements, Source to target mapping rules, Data validation rules, data quality rules, data cleansing rules, business transformation rules, Metrics etc
* Knowledge of MDM concepts and data analysis
* Working knowledge of API Orchestra Networks
* Experience working in a customer focused environment
* Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience working in an agile (Jira) environment with understanding of Agile Metrics and Backlogs.
* Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative style to include teamwork and ability to multi-task and work on changes in Scope, landscape, processes and priorities
* Able to be flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities