Req #: 223020
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
Responsibilities will include:
* Working as an on-site contractor, design, enhance and maintain databases in a government computing environment, supporting investigations and litigation. Monitor and improve database performance and capacity of existing enterprise database systems (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL).
* Monitor database performance and plan for future expansion of database systems, as well as manage and maintain all production and non-production databases.
* Ensure that database systems are safeguarded and implement necessary security measures to ensure data integrity. Monitors enforcement of system and data security measures, as applicable.
* Responsible for controlling privileges and permissions to databases and for standards and design of physical data storage, maintenance, and access and security administration.
* Create or modify database objects and/or write SQL code in support of application
* Perform data integration tasks.
* Assist with upgrading database for new version release.
* Perform database server migrations in order to replace outdated or underperforming database servers.
* Create a monthly report that provides update on status, work completed, work in progress, short-term goals, and other relevant project information.
* Assists in the operations and maintenance of relational or non-relational database management systems, search servers, or analytics servers.
* Designing data storage structures;
* Creating and tuning indexes to facilitate data retrieval;
* Syncing data across data sources or platforms; archiving data; and working with Senior System Administrators or System Administrators to apply software upgrades and patches
* making recommendations for optimizing system performance
* creating and tuning indexes to facilitate data retrieval
* syncing data across data sources or platforms;
Primary systems being supported include Relativity, iPro, Scan-It, Equivio, Abby.
* A DOJ MBI is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Must have at least one year of hands-on, successful experience in actually doing the work on the systems being used, including Relativity
* Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) preferred
* Experience using such systems and performing such tasks in a litigation support environment is extremely helpful.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
* Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; preferably in the computer science or information management/technology disciplines.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.