Job ID 103293 Date posted 07/01/2019 Apply
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. Electronic Systems Segment (ESS) is one of four L3 business segments, and provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
About L3 ISR Segment:
L3�s ISR Systems Segment brings together a broad collection of some 30+ unique L3 divisions across 10 business areas to offer a diverse portfolio of innovative sensor and intelligence technologies across the maritime, land, airborne, space, cyber and warfighter domains. Comprised of 15,000 employees in 5 countries including in 16 states in 40+ locations, we are a global partner of choice delivering innovative capabilities to gather, share and protect intelligence for a more secure world.
The Database Administrator will administer, maintain, monitor, and support all SQL Server systems. Participate in the development and design of database strategies, system monitoring, capacity planning, backup and recovery, security and auditing, performance tuning, installation, patching, and upgrading, designing, creating, and monitoring SSIS jobs.
* Responsible for day-to-day SQL Server Administration tasks.
* Monitor Microsoft SQL Server logs and reports, and work to fix all database related matters.
* Assist the development team creating, evaluating, and tuning SQL statements and stored procedures.
* Work with the development team to maintain all development and test database instances.
* Troubleshoot, address, and resolve database issues encountered by end users.
* Create and troubleshoot SSIS packages.
* Prepare ad hoc reports as required by the business.
* Coordinate with development team to build and deploy software releases.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Apply SAVE FOR LATER