Search for more jobs
Data Warehouse Analyst & BI Tool Administrator
* Job: 20642-MMCC
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Information Technology
The BI Systems Analyst works closely with the business areas and with data warehouse team members to implement reporting applications for the company. The role will focus on administration of our existing reporting tools and exploring new tools for our future reporting needs. Responsibilities include: systems and data analysis, requirements gathering, BusinessObjects, Power BI, and Tableau application design and debugging, end user support, and tool administration.
* Expert in reporting applications such as SAP BI (BusinessObjects Web Intelligence), Crystal Reports, MS Power BI, or Tableau
* BI tool system administration, monitoring and upgrades
* Design and maintain BusinessObjects, Power BI and the Tableau Server applications
* Provide advice and support to data warehouse team members regarding BI application development and data extracts
* Provide day-to-day support to business users that are developing new reports and BI solutions; this role will be a reporting tools expert who is a consulting resource for our internal customers
* Responsible for exploring new tools and features within BusinessObjects, Power BI, Tableau and other BI tools; this includes dashboards, mobile capabilities, analytics and data visualizations
* Front-line support for tool related questions, requests, and issues
* A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
* B.S. degree in MIS/IT or business-related field
* 5+ Years of total IT & Business experience
* 3+ Years of experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Crystal, BusinessObjects, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SSAS, Microstrategy, or OBIEE
* 3+ years of direct experience with BI or DW projects over the entire development lifecycle
* Customer facing communication skills
* Experience with systems and data analysis
* Experience with Dimensional Data Models
* Expert SQL coding/querying skills
* Experience with software industry a plus
* Experience with BusinessObjects, application upgrades and Universe design is a plus
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
About The Mathworks
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.