Explore McKesson Specialty Health: https://www.mckesson.com/Specialty/
McKesson Specialty Health has the following job currently open:
Presentation Layer (BI) Developer
The Visualization developer is responsible for the design, build, and deployment of the presentation layer component of the data integration solution. This component provides the user interface to the data warehouses, data marts and other products of the data integration effort. As the interface is highly visible to the enterprise, a person in this role must work closely with end users to gain a full understanding of their needs. The Visualization developer designs the application, ensuring that the end-user requirements gathered during the requirements definition phase are accurately met by the final build of the application. In most cases, the developer works with front-end Business Intelligence tools, such as Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau and others. To be most effective, the Presentation Layer Developer should be familiar with metadata concepts and the Data Warehouse/Data Mart data model.
* Collaborates with ends users and other stakeholders to define detailed requirements
* Designs business intelligence solutions that meet user requirements for accessing and analyzing data
* Works with front-end business intelligence tools to design the reporting environment
* Works with the DBA and Data Architect to optimize reporting performance
* Develops supporting documentation for the application
* Participates in the full testing cycle
* Bachelor's degree.
* 5-7 years of relevant data visualization experience, including but not limited to experience with visualizations using tools such as Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, D3.js
* Create visualizations including pie and bar charts, geographic maps, heat maps, treemaps, scatter plots, bubble diagrams, histograms, bullet charts, highlight tables, box charts, butterfly charts, and more
* Experience working with SQL, PL/SQL scripts
* Working knowledge of Metadata, Data Warehouse, Data Mart models and their integration with Visualization design
* Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
* Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work with business and system owners to obtain requirements and manage expectations
* Capable of expressing technical concepts in business terms
* Maintain a pulse on cutting-edge data visualization and engineering trends
* Experience working with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud a plus
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Health Solutions, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
No agencies please.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
McKesson is a healthcare services and information technology company.