This position supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance Data Transfer Agent (DTA) duties for information systems processing National Security Information. Ensure all government mandated requirements associated with data transfers are implemented and functional. Assist the ISSMs with approved data transfer process and two-person integrity (TPI) policy execution for your areas of responsibilities. Will conduct associated task(s) as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
* Final in-scope Top Secret clearance with a background investigation performed within the last five years.
* Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
* Effective writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
* Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
* Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
* Risk Management Framework experience.
* Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools
* Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
* Willing to travel on company business.
* Public speaking experience.
Required Education: High School diploma and 8 years of directly related experience or BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 0 years of directly related experience.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
138354BR 138354 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Information and Knowledge Systems
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.