We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Serves as a liaison between the Business and IT to provide solution to their business needs; Understands customers' objectives, processes, and products as well as the business systems capabilities; Supports users in building business case, including cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment, and project scope; Performs impact analysis and supports development of effort/cost estimates; Develops and documents functional specifications; Supports application testing, implementation, and training activities.
Office Location can either be: Wilmington, DE or Woodland Hills, CA
Essential Job Functions
* Resolve customer suspect records within the Customer Master Data.
* Resolve customer data issues via incident management process.
* Perform analysis using SQL, SAS, and VBA to produce results along with conclusion and observations.
* Ensuring metadata such as data lineage and data definitions are kept up to date.
* Perform various data reconciliations comparing source to Customer Master Data.
* Participate in sample pairs analysis and interactive discussions for Probabilistic Matching Engine Tuning.
* Collaborate with teams and participate in interactive discussions including, but not limited to, sample pairs, data quality, collapse/unmark rules, POCs, and sharing observations around analysis.
* Participate in UAT and release testing as needed.
* Complete ad-hoc requests with minimal supervision.
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience Requirements: 2 or more years of experience working in analyst role or equivalent.
Special Skill Requirement
* Experience working with data.
* Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills a must.
* Able to perform analysis and articulate results is a clear and concise manner.
* Experience with SQL a nice-to-have.
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) expertise a must.
* Microsoft Excel experience writing macros and VBA code.
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* Give presentations to various stake-holders.
* Can work independently or as a team.
* Must be capable of taking on complex tasks and seeing through from start to finish.
* Capable of managing multiple priority work assignments.
* A strong understanding of Master Data Management concepts.
* Assist in formulating strategies around data management, data governance, and data quality improvements.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 07/09/2019
Other Locations: United States, California, Woodland Hills