Description:This Enterprise IT position, supporting the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Business Area, will support/provide the following:
● Lead evaluation, design and analysis of portfolio-wide data and analytics solutions
● Translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives
● Understand technology trends and propose practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
● Analyze the business-IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
● Act as a bridge between technical and business audiences during solution development
● Collaborate with enterprise architecture, information security and applications and infrastructure teams to produce optimal designs
● Author architecture, data governance, and design standards; ensures compliance of solutions to these standards
● Forward looking to future data management techniques and processes.
● Provide consulting support within projects to ensure the project is aligned with the overall portfolio and enterprise architecture.
● Work through all stages of a data solution lifecycle, e.g., analyze / profile data, create conceptual, logical and physical data model designs, architect and design ETL, reporting and analytics.
● Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's data standards and future-state architecture vision.
● Develop a roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise data and analytics portfolio from future to current state.
● Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software products, standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
● Perform data modeling, data architecture map, data governance for data at rest.
* US citizenship required
* This position will be located in Fort Worth, TX
* Experience with Hadoop/ Big Data Analytics
* Data knowledge of Supply Chain, Production Operations, Quality, Finance
* Experience with SAP data analysis
* Experience with Agile Development Methodology
* Knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB
* Languages: Hive, Spark, SQL, XML
* US citizenship required
* Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with business users
* Demonstrated leadership and teamwork abilities
* Demonstrated ability to work with virtual teams
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Demonstrated ability to investigate new technical solutions that can be applied to current and future business problems and develop strategy
* Experience of Data as a Service Architecture implementation
* Experience of DevOps in the data warehouse and analytics field
* Experience with data warehouse and analytics cloud implementations
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.