ZoomInfo is looking for a passionate and innovative Data Scientist with a strong background in defining and implementing data mining, statistical, and machine learning solutions to business and product related challenges. ZoomInfo has a massive database of curated contact information, making it an ideal use case for innovation and adding immense value. If you're passionate about working with large data sets, researching and developing innovative products, all while having a big impact this role could be a great fit.
* Work independently and collaborate with others on the Data Science team to solve a wide variety of challenging business and product needs with innovative data science techniques
* Analyze and gain an understanding of the available data sources and their potential to address needs
* Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering and DevOps teams to build and deliver high quality, oftentimes deployed solutions
* Collaborate with data collection teams to specify criteria for the creation of training and testing datasets
* Master's or Ph.D. degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computational Linguistics, Engineering, or a related field
* 3+ years' experience developing supervised and unsupervised statistical/machine learning models utilizing both regression and classification techniques such as GLM, CART, Random Forest, GBM, XGBoost, Naive Bayes, SVMs, ANN, CNN, etc.
* Fluent in Python (most preferred), R or similar scripting language
* Experience building models deployed in a production system
* Experience with text data and associated best practices for feature engineering/embedding as well as common NLP resources such as: ELMo, GloVe, spaCy, Apache OpenNLP, Stanford CoreNLP, NLTK, WordNet, etc.
* Fluency in Java or other object-oriented programming languages
* Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing algorithms and their tradeoffs to both experts and non-experts
* Excellent critical thinking skills, combined with the ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly in both verbal and written form
* Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
ZoomInfo (formerly known as Eliyon Technologies) is a provider of a go-to-market intelligence platform for sales and marketing teams.