As a data scientist in our Global Intelligence team, you would be directly involved with the product team including computer scientists and data analysts, eliciting information from multiple data platforms and using that data to identify relevant and actionable trends and/or concepts. The product goal is to understand consumer behavior to better detect market conditions as well as the general perception of brands
* Help define and scope work required to build and maintain ML systems and models
* Ensure the quality and robustness of such models
* Oversee any and all data science platform changes and feature development
* Work with other technology and business stakeholders to identify areas where data science features are required
* Work with other technology stakeholders to identify and implement best practices for data management
* Work with integration teams to scope out new data sets for training as well as oversight of integration development within the data science team.
* Research approaches in data science that address problems outlined by the data science lead
* Work with other technology stakeholders to implement best practices for data management
* 2-5 years data science experience in Python, Apache Spark, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, pandas.
* natural language processing techniques
* machine-learning techniques
* Knowledge of Big Data Architectures and AWS environment(Hadoop/Hive, Bigquery, S3, EC2, EMR, etc.)
* Strong programming experience
* experience with SQL and/or NoSQL
* Masters or PHD is a plus. Multilingual fluency / literacy is a plus
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and engagement firm in 78 cities with a network extending to 129 cities around the world. The firm's diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick was the only public relations agency included on the Advertising Age Agency A-list in 2014 and 2015 and the only PR firm designated an A-List Agency Standout in 2017 and 2018. Weber Shandwick was honored as PRWeek's Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016 and 2017, The Holmes Report's Global Agency of the Year in 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2017, and The Holmes Report's Global Digital Agency of the Year in 2016. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, employee engagement, social impact, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit http://www.webershandwick.com.
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
About Weber Shandwick
Weber Shandwick is a global public relations firm with offices in major media, business, and government capitals around the world.