* Experience in one or all of the following: Python, JAVA, MATLAB, and R.
* Documented experience and/or providing instruction in the Python programming and / or Scripting and Coding within the last 36 months.
* Delivers Instructor-led programming and data science training course
* Uses instructional methods such as, guided discussions, lectures, demonstrations, small group exercises, seminars, workshops, and laboratories.
* Uses instructional technology, including but not limited to Distance Learning and Blackboard.
* Administer after assessments including instructor observation, testing, and grading.
* Provides formal and informal student feedback.
* Provides subject matter expertise throughout the curriculum creation process, including content review and feedback to development staff.
* Experience developing and delivering technical training and educational courses in academic, commercial, government, or industrial organizations.
Instructors must have developed competency in the following areas:
* Analytical Assessment
* Analytical Innovation
* Collection System Requirements
* Customer Requirements
* Data Analysis
* Data Mining
* Data Modeling
* Data Preparation
* Data/Information Management
* GIS Skill and Application
* Information Dissemination
* Modeling and Simulation
* Quality Assurance
* Scripting and Coding
* Statistical Analysis
* Text Analysis
Master's degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Geographic Information Science, Informatics and Computing, Information Science, Operations Research, Statistics, or a related discipline plus 3 years of relevant work experience or experience teaching data science or computer programming training courses or
Bachelor's degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Geographic Information Science, Informatics and Computing, Information Science, Operations Research, Statistics, or a related discipline plus 5 years of relevant work experience or experience teaching data science or computer programming training courses or
If no degree, must have 20 years of relevant work experience or experience teaching data science or computer programming training courses.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability