Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate.
By creating a single source of truth, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams and companies to share information, unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised ~$70 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank and Primary Ventures. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, Cushman & Wakefield, Tishman Speyer and WeWork.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Data Scientist at Reonomy, you will play a vital role, as your models will be critical components embedded in the pipelines that support everything we offer! We are creating a best-in-class data infrastructure which intelligently links disparate datasets at scale, as well as to manage the complexities of commercial real estate, in order to build a first-of-its-kind data product. You will not only work with engineers to create and embed ML models to better serve our customers with the information that will change the way they do business, but you will also collaborate with leadership on Product and CS to establish the viability and complexity of potential new offerings. We take on these challenges in machine learning and scalable data processing with Scala, Spark, and Python.
* Collaborating with the Engineering team to design, build and improve Reonomy's ML models
* Creating data systems that ensure quality and consistency on our data platform
* Playing a major role in the future architecture of our rapidly expanding platform
* Writing high quality code, participating actively in code reviews, and consistently helping to ship software
* Working on multiple projects within our data layer to improve our data quality and/or access to our data
* Work with Product and CS to establish whether the data can support new offerings ahead of the rest of the company
* 2-5+ years of experience in a Data Scientist capacity
* Expertise within distributed computing systems
* Proven ability leveraging database technologies to solve non-trivial, large-scale problems
* Advanced/Expert knowledge in SQL and data analysis
* History of excellence and responsibility in previous data scientist positions
* Competitive salary
* Company stock options
* 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
* Unlimited Vacation
* 401k plan and commuter benefits
* Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, dedication wellness rooms
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Reonomy creates intuitive products designed to help CRE professionals achieve success by easily finding the information they need.