Lead Consultant: AI/ML Natural Language Processing (NLP), Text Analytics, OCR
* Create Advanced OCR and Cognitive Data Extraction capability as well as its execution.
* Responsible for Cognitive extraction, technology delivery and operating model setup
* Develop innovative solutions in areas such as machine learning, computational linguistics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), advanced and semantic information search, extraction, induction, classification and exploration.
* Develop & maintain ML & NLP Pipeline for Document Data Extraction
* Create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
* 5+ years of professional experience as a data scientist or related roles
* Knowledge of Text Analytics with a strong understanding of ML & NLP algorithms and models (GLMs, SVM, PCA, NB, Clustering, DTs) and their underlying computational and probabilistic statistics.
* At least 3 years programming experience in one or more of the following: Python, R, Scala. Preferably in Python and Jupyter/IPython Notebook.
* Experience in setting up supervised & unsupervised learning ML/NLP models including data cleaning, data analytics, feature creation, model selection & ensemble methods, performance metrics & visualization
* At least 2 years experience in ML/NLP development pipelines of large data sets, both structured & unstructured
* At least 2 years experience building Machine Learning & NLP solutions over open source platforms such as SciKit-Learn,Tensorflow, SparkML, Torch, Caffe, H2O
* Excellent knowledge and demonstrable experience in using open source NLP packages such as NLTK, Word2Vec, SpaCy, Gensim, Standford CoreNLP.
* At least 2 years experience in designing and developing enterprise-scale NLP solutions in one or more of: Named Entity Recognition, Document Classification, Document Summarization, Topic Modelling, Dialog Systems, Sentiment Analysis, OCR text processing
* Collaborating with a diverse set of partners and stakeholders from various Line of Business.
* Highly motivated, proactive and a self-starter; strong sense of ownership & ability to create and execute plans without daily oversight
* Critical thinker; ability to analyze problems and identify issues and provide solutions
* Ability to navigate the enterprise & data assets across multiple functions
* Highly organized. Effectively prioritizes and balances multiple efforts in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication and Presentation skills
* Analytical abilities & great problem solving
* Client focused
* Team building
Posting Date: 04/30/2019
Location: Westlake Village, CA, 2815 TOWNSGATE RD (CA6811), Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044), - United States
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift