Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to develop statistical, mathematical, and predictive data models to bring insights and answers to complex business questions.
* They will apply their advance analytics and solution engineering skills to data to build solutions.
* They will work on data sets from various sources and focus on solving applied problems using Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, Data Mining & Machine Learning.
* A blend of experience in science and engineering skills, and a proven track record of solving critical business problems through data science and strong analytical/quantitative and engineering skills is desired.
* 5+ years of experience
* Apply knowledge of machine learning techniques and concepts, including the design and implementation of advanced artificial intelligence, computational algorithms, and data science techniques.
* Participate in and lead the running of experiments and documentation of results in technical or research whitepapers.
* Communicates data findings to both business and IT leaders to influence how an organization approaches and meets business challenges of an evolving customer base and changing marketplace, using strong business acumen.
* Collaborates with database engineers and other scientists to develop, refine, and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, best practices, and other issues.
* Conduct statistical modeling and experiment design, test and validate predictive models.
* Conducts scalable data research, on and off the cloud.
* Develop custom algorithms to solve analytical problems with data sets.
* Implement automated processes for scaling models.
* Build and maintain data pipelines.
* -Implement ETL processes and integrate data from disparate data sources using SSIS and Transact-SQL
* Leverage Power BI to visualize EBC, MTC and EC data
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability