Partners Data Systems
About the Team
At Stitch Fix, our data science team combines artificial intelligence together with expert-human judgment to generate innovative recommendations and insights that help our clients look and feel their best. The client relationship team focuses on building algorithm-driven product features with the goal of deepening the relationship between clients and Stitch Fix. Examples of some of the projects we work on include enhancing the way clients communicate with stylist about their needs and inspirations, flexing our service to match clients' changing circumstances, and enabling clients to discover similar and complementary items they'll love.
About the Role
This role will focus on developing contextual algorithms to make optimal recommendations in a consumer-facing context. In partnership with Engineering, UX, and Product, you'll have the opportunity to innovate on ways to service our clients.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
* Prototype and deploy innovative algorithms that deal with various kinds of data (e.g. text, image, structured data).
* Influence the development of algorithm-driven, client-facing products in collaboration with cross-functional partners .
* Demonstrate value through launching experiments that show a causal impact of your ideas.
* Communicate concepts and results to both a technical and non-technical audience.
We're excited about you because…
* You have 3+ years of experience in a data science role developing models.
* You possess practical python experience building and deploying to production machine learning models.
* You have experience working and iterating with product and engineering teams to see a project through from ambiguous beginnings to impactful end state.
* You possess the ability to influence decisions through effective communication and data visualization.
* You are able to prioritize approaches that are scientifically rigorous and deliver business value.
* You are curious, innovative & motivated by challenge.
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix…
* We are a group of bright, kind and challenge-motivated people. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
* We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation.
* We are a technology and data-driven business.
* We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Transforming the way people find what they love."
* We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things.
* We believe in autonomy & taking initiative.
* We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact.
* We take what we do seriously. We don't take ourselves seriously.
* We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas.
* We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
* You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day.
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, we're about personal styling for everybody and we believe in both a service and a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We're the first fashion retailer to combine technology and data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, and kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, and we're looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.