Our vision is to build an experience to allow users to complete the entire travel lifecycle in one app. Since November 2016, Airbnb has launched multiple businesses to augment our accommodations business (e.g. Experiences, Restaurants, Airbnb Plus, Luxury) and expects to continue scaling up the number of verticals to address gaps in our travel ecosystem.
The Trip Platform team provides efficient integration solutions that support our existing and future businesses; making it easier for Airbnb to launch new products and lower maintenance costs. The team delivers and maintains a cohesive in-app experience for guests as they explore our offerings. Among other impactful projects, we create tools for our users to collaborate, plan their trip details, and seek assistance while on their trip.
We have a strong team of data scientists, our work is highly sought-after, and our impact on the business is tremendous. If you have a proven background in this field and are excited to help build Airbnb's community, we want to hear from you.
* Translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative
* Define and evaluate key metrics and understand what moves them and why
* Investigate challenging questions around user experience to understand the voice of our user
* Ownership of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining dashboards and visualizations
* Communicate analyses and recommendations to cross functional stakeholders for decision making
* Strategize on making analyses easily repeatable and accessible
Qualities we value:
* Professional industry experience in a quantitative analysis role (4+ years preferred)
* Comfortable in SQL and some experience with a programming language, with Python or R a plus
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of varying technical levels
* Ability to define relevant metrics that can guide and influence stakeholders to the appropriate and accurate insights
* Experience or willingness to learn tools to create data pipelines using Airflow
* Building clear and easy to understand dashboards (Tableau) and presentations
* $2,000 yearly employee travel coupon
* Competitive salary
* Paid time off
* Medical, dental, & vision insurance
* Life & disability coverage
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Apple equipment
* Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Airbnb is a company that provides an online marketplace and hospitality services.