Deadline for resume Submission:7/17/19 12:00 AM
The Client requires a team that will develop and manage data science programs and systems for data aggregation, data analytics, data summarization, and data visualization on structured and unstructured datsets. In order to integrate with Client activities and decision-making, it is particularly important that the Candidate team have experience working in fast-paced environments to support immediate mission needs.
The Candidate team shall will work with a variety of individuals. However, priorities will be managed by the Client project manager (PM).
Candidate support for the Clients data science programs and systems shall include:
Data Architecture: Identify, characterize, and catalog Client data assets across multiple networks, systems, and databases and coordinate with data engineering and data science functions to leverage Client datasets for analytics projects.
Data Engineering: Responsible for the data stream to data storage solutions. Focus on design, implementation, and operation of data management systems. Designs how data is stored, consumed, integrated, and managed by different data entities and digital systems. Plan, design, and optimize for data throughput and query performance issues.
Data Science: Analyze both structured and unstructured data using data analytics, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence/machine learning techniques. Train and optimize machine learning models and coordinate with data engineering components to deploy trained models to work on production data at scale. Scale up prototype models and workflows to distributed clusters.
Data Visualization: Create visualizations, dashboards, and user interfaces to view and interact with structured and unstructured data.
Documentation: Responsible for documentation and maintenance of code and workflows developed in the course of this project, including regular use of version control systems/code repositories, task management tools, and open source-style contribution models and issue tracking.
OPTIONAL SKILLS: Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field.
Demonstrate professional experience with, computer networks, digital forensics, or cybersecurity topics.
About Avid Technology Professionals
Avid Technology Professionals, LLC (ATP) is a premiere provider of software and systems engineering, and acquisition program management services for the community. ATP is actively seeking to pursue contract opportunities with other departments and agencies in the federal government, in state governments, and in the commercial sectors. Delivered by seasoned experts in the IT field, ATP solutions adeptly address the IT concerns manifesting in both the federal and commercial sectors.
The ATP Employee Benefits package includes:
* A Supportive and Equitable Working Environment that is both Stimulating and Challenging
* Competitive Hourly Salary
* Unique Employee Success Sharing Program that allows ATP employees to Share in Company's Successes
* Automatic Approved Overtime (as long as contract permits)
* Retirement Pay (401K); 100% company paid, immediately vested with Profit-Sharing Component
* Company Medical Coverage Plans - HMO, Open Access, PPO plans
* Company Dental Plan - widely accepted, comprehensive, and flexible
* Progressive Overtime Policy
* Flexible Spending Account benefit
* Lucrative Referral Bonus Policy
* Holiday Scheduling that Coincides with Government Holidays
* Robust Professional Expenses & Training Program
* Computer Allowance
* Internet Allowance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance