When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will conduct sophisticated data analysis to help address critical business and member questions, the outputs of which enable members to drive improvements in clinical, operational, and economic outcomes.
* Provide analysis to identify critical issues/questions around member performance.
* Conduct exploratory data analysis from complex, disparate data sources to recognize patterns, and identify member performance improvement opportunities.
* Generate hypotheses and analyze data to test and interpret results.
* Design and develop data models to predict member outcomes or future impact of key member decisions.
* Communicate findings from exploratory and predictive data analysis broadly to administrative and clinical leaders.
* Identify improvement opportunities in reporting and BI tools and collaborates with Products Technology to implement the enhancements.
* Serve as the resident data expert and share best practices/approaches for statistics, machine learning techniques, data modeling, simulation and advanced mathematics.
* Build analytical acumen across all analytic roles in the organization.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key leaders and clinicians.
* Relevant degree preferred (Applied Math, Statistics, or Computer Science). Master's degree desired.
* 5 or more years of relevant work experience.
* Proficient programming experience using SAS/Python/R.
* Experience analyzing healthcare (clinical, operational, and economic) data.
* Demonstrated ability to manage large disparate data sets and using quantitative and qualitative analysis.
* Communication and expressing ideas clearly and concisely, in both written and oral formats.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Vizient, Inc., is a health care performance improvement company that provides innovative data-driven solutions, expertise and collaborative opportunities that lead to improved patient outcomes and lower costs.