We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell has an opening for an experienced Data Scientist in the Fort Worth, TX headquarters.
We love our talent! As part of our workforce analytics team, you will forecast critical workforce trends to enable teams throughout Bell to thrive. Your models will optimize our workforce so that we leverage our talent throughout the business and your insights into our workforce segments will allow us to develop innovative and customized solutions. If you love data, unraveling complex issues, automating processes, partnering with other skilled data scientists, IT, and the business, and meet at least the basic qualifications, you should apply right away because this position could be a great fit for you!
* Develop advanced analytic solutions (Machine Learning, Neural Nets, Deep Learning, Cognitive Computing).
* Work with large, complex, multi-source datasets to execute analytical solutions.
* Partner with our IT team to further expand our Big Data technologies and Data Science platforms.
* Develop sustainable algorithm trained models.
* Deliver insights and recommendations through various channels (presentations, applications, and other mediums).
* Participate in cross-organizational project teams with fellow data scientists, architects, developers, and business process subject-matter-experts to continually automate and enhance capabilities throughout Bell.
* Master's degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Predictive Analytics, Data Mining, Computer Information Systems, IT with a specialization in Data Mining or Data Analytics, or related field.
* Experience programming in Python.
* Experience with machine learning, algorithmic foundations of optimization, data mining/ artificial intelligence, and natural language processing.
* Deep understanding of ML/ AI architectural patterns and industry best practices.
* Highly skilled at data cleansing, data quality assessment, and using analytics for data assessment.
* Proficient with SQL (all variants), SQL Tuning, Stored Procedures, and cross-platform development
* Experience working on large data analytics projects.
* Experience working in Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Hbase, etc.
* Experience using one or more analytic software tools or languages such as R or Python.
* Experience developing data pipelines that enable descriptive, applied, and predictive analytics.
* Strong understanding of Probability Theory, Regression, Classification, Multivariate Time Series, and related statistics.
* Knowledge of and experience with experimental design.
* Experience with neural network libraries such as Keras, TensorFlow, and PyTorch.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability and willingness to collaborate with others, share knowledge and best practices, and develop cross-organizational solutions.
* Extraordinary judgment, discretion, and integrity when dealing with highly sensitive data.
* Previous experience in aerospace manufacturing and familiarity with program cycles would be beneficial, regardless of the position, org, or function you occupied.