Infostretch is looking for a Data Scientist with minimum 3+ years of experience in Modeling.
The resource works as a member of a research engineering team responsible for researching, evaluating, and piloting information technology innovations in specific application areas focused on cutting edge technology for yield optimization, inventory management and user-behavior predictive analytics for the interactive media properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop and maintain the business monetization systems including yield management, purchased traffic optimization, and network inventory and profit optimization.
* Develop creative ideas and then utilize the innovation framework processes, tools, and metrics to evaluate those ideas, promote ideas into potential products, develop detailed functional and algorithmic specifications for media systems into production lev
* Aid developers in implementing new products. Maintain an awareness of company strategies and tactical plans
* Stay abreast of industry and technology trends to form a basis for potential innovations.
* 3 to 5 Years in modeling or related activities
* Knowledge of current systems architectures and infrastructures, and potential integration points
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in software development life cycle methodologies, including Agile/SCRUM
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in algorithm design, combinatorial and numerical optimization
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in statistics and machine learning skills
* Knowledge of evolving business strategies, industry trends, and innovations
* Minimum 1 year RDBMS/SQL experience
* Matlab, Java, R, and Python programming experience
* RDBMS/SQL experience
* Experience in designing and developing high-performance, reliable, mission-critical systems
* Experience with AWS is a plus
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Experience in designing and developing high-performance, reliable systems
Minimum Education Requirement
* Master's required, Doctorate strongly preferred